When I was at the Ninja Courtyard today I noticed that their are dark, black rain clouds appearing where the clouds should be white. Take a look:

This may be leading up to a snow cloud or a rain cloud forming and it’s heading towards Club Penguin. What are your thoughts on this black cloud? Comment and tell me. ~Happyblue128
While at the Community Section on the Club Penguin Blog today I noticed that the Club Penguin Team had updated their Fan Art! This is what the new fan art looks like:

What do you think of this new fan art? Comment and tell me! ~Happyblue128
Club Penguin have recently updated their Featured Igloo section on the Club Penguin Community blog. This “weeks” winner is Sabortooth80! Check out their igloo below:

I love your igloo Sabortooth80, the Underwater party theme is great! What are your thoughts? Comment below ~Happyblue128.
Hey penguins!
Recently, Club Penguin uploaded an advertisement video to their Youtube Channel. But while watching that video, I noticed something strange. On the homepage, there is an eye under the pink puffle looking at Klutzy and the Lighthouse!
*Click on the image to enlarge*
Furthermore, there is something similar on Club Penguin’s Youtube Channel…

These two pictures also resemble crab-like features…
Is it possible that Klutzy has asked his crab friends to keep an eye on the Lighthouse? Will Klutzy strike the Lighthouse during the Underwater Expedition? Comment and let us know what you think will happen!
~Poonchee~
Hey penguins!
Today while I was browsing around on the Club Penguin website, I noticed that Club Penguin updated their membership activation page! Check it out:

Amazing! Club Penguin really has outdone themselves this year, they’ve pretty much remodeled their whole entire site! Not to mention all the new features in the game. Do you like this updated membership page? Comment below and let us know!




No comments:
Post a Comment