Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Club Penguin Cheatz!

Club Penguin Video: 2011 In Less Than A Minute

Today when I was looking at Club Penguin’s Youtube channel, I noticed a new video. Happy77 has recapped 2011 for us in a video. There’s a few sneak peeks too.
  Here’s the screen captures I managed to get. There’s a few sneak peeks of upcoming parties for 2012. Check them out below!
What is your thoughts of the pictures of the upcoming parties? Let us know your theories in a comment below!

Club Penguin Underwater Party Date Confirmed

Today, while I was reading through a couple of comments on the Club Penguin Youtube account I noticed that Happy77 had replied to a penguin. This reply gave us a little clue on when the Underwater Adventure party will come! Take a look at one of these comments and Happy77′s reply:
Credit to Dino Boy7
Happy77 said the Underwater party comes out next week sometime! More updates coming in this weeks Club Penguin Times so check back on the site on Thursday! ~Happyblue128.

Free Club Penguin Coin Code

We at, The Club Penguin Cheats, often give away tons of free stuff every week in our posts. You should know this is you visit here frequently.
Anyway, I recently got a coin code, but I have already gotten all I wanted on my account. So I am giving it here free. Whoever reads this and uses it first gets it.
THIS IS A BRAND NEW NEVER BEFORE USED COIN CODE!
L25X9D6JQ

Custom Hoodie Glitch.

Today I bought a custom hoodie, and saw that the splat was the wrong color on my penguin! Check it out:
The splat was right on my Player Card, however on my penguin’s avatar it is not.
Another minor Club Penguin glitch…
~Jdan1001

Club Penguin Yellow Cape Glitch

Hi everyone!
Today on Club Penguin, I was partying with my buddies when I clicked on my buddy’s player card and noticed a glitch! His cape was over his trunk in the Elephant Costume! Check it out:
This is another one of the minor glitches on club penguin.
~Jdan1001

Rookie coming to the Underwater Expedition Party?

It’s been a while. I’m back, I guess…
There has been some rumors lately that Rookie is coming to the Underwater Party, and I’d like to confirm that right now.
Rookie was first seen in the Penguin Times with a Fish Costume on. Check it out:
He is the new director of  ”The Twelfth Fish,” According to the Penguin Times.
That’s one clue that he’s coming.
The second, was found in the Spy Phone Messages.
He’s also planning the Underwater Expedition Party! That’s BIG news!
Apparently, he’s a very busy penguin this month, don’t you think?
Those are two clues that Rookie is coming this month, another is the sneak peak that Happy77 gave:
She said:
Famous penguin visiting… Who do you think will be here this month?
And here was the picture:
There are six letters, and WHY would Sensei come to the Underwater Party?
The only mascot left is….. ROOKIE!
And I have a guess on what he will be wearing, too…
Sooo, What else would you like to see in exclusives from me? Leave a comment, and I might pick your request! I will also say your penguin’s name at the beginning of the post, so ASK ON!!
Thanks, and COMMENT ON!!
~Jdan1001

Exclusive Part Three: Moderators.

(P.S: I meant to post this a LONG time ago, however school started and I forgot all about it. Sorry…)
Club penguin keeps giving them away. In the new Get Connected on Disney Channel, There are over 25 more undercover moderators, and I’ve tried to find them all.
So here are a few pictures from both of the new Halloween Party videos of undercover moderators
                           So those were just a few pictures. Here was my last undercover moderator list:
Nickname1
Mace
Vader2006
Daisylemon
Muddy Ducky
Speedy
Nanu
Tour Guide
Buisnesmoose
Super Sheep
Iwantpizza
Ninja
Tundrafluff
Polo Field
Toaster
Mmmpancakes
50chips
Cool Times
Sparklesky
Lakenee
Auntginima
Jabberwocky
Optimusprime
Here’s my New One:
Nickname1
Mace
Vader2006
Daisylemon
Muddy Ducky
Speedy
Nanu
Tour Guide
Buisnesmoose
Super Sheep
Iwantpizza
Ninja
Tundrafluff
Polo Field
Toaster
Mmmpancakes
50chips
Cool Times
Sparklesky
Lakenee
Auntginima
Jabberwocky
Optimusprime
Your Penguin
Banqiusee
Owly Owl
Pataploufff
Bala De Goma
Hockyb01
Flocon Min
Pinkyunicorn
Gigglebunnie
Badab0um
1brazuca1
Kerrigan
Rondinet
Perlerare
Friteuse
Pingolo Rr
Chuchu Br
Musicaljazz
and MANY more…
There are the moderators, thanks for your attention everyone.
~Jdan1001







Club Penguin Newspaper Archives Bug

Today while in the boiler room on Club Penguin I noticed that this weeks newspaper, the 324th issue, was in the Archives draw! Take a look below:
What do you think of this bug? Drop a comment below and tell me! ~Happyblue128.

Club Penguin Newspaper Issue #324 Bug

Today I noticed there is a bug in the 324th issue of the Club Penguin Times. The newspaper says it is 2011 when it is 2012:
Wow, Club Penguin can’t even remember what year it is! What do you think of this? Comment and tell me!~Happyblue128 (New Author)

No comments:

Post a Comment